Friday, May 6, 2016

Catch Me On The Radio This Morniing at 8:15AM




I am so excited!!  I am going to be a guest this morning on "Good Morning Friday with Ed & Marie LaDuca" on WCFA in Cape May this morning.

Don't worry, if you aren't in Cape May, NJ you can listen online streaming here http://v4.mystreamplayer.com/wcfa .

I am going to be talking about wine of course but also about the book I have coming out early summer, fingers crossed  "Hudson Valley Uncorked".  No segment so close to Mother's Day would be complete without talking about wine and wine gifts for mom.

Join me on the radio this morning at 8:15am, or streaming from your phone or computer. Unfortunately there is no call in number, so if you have any questions, just tweet them to me on twitter @hvwinegoddess  See you on the radio!!

No comments: