Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy #SauvignonBlancDay

WooHoo it's Friday and it's Sauvignon Blanc Day!  Sauvignon Blanc is one of my favorite summertime whites.  I have a friend that all she drinks in Sauvignon Blanc, so when I'm with her, you can guess what I am drinking even if it's not summer.

Sauvignon Blanc is grown all over the world.  You most likely are familiar with New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, but it's also grown in South Africa, Chile, France, Uruguay, California and New York.

For more information about Sauvignon Blanc I invite you to listen to the podcast I recorded with Bryan Diaz of Summertime in a Glass.  It's an organization dedicated to building a community around Sauvignon Blanc.  You can listen to it here. http://snip.ly/L64u

Today as your are celebrating don't forget to #SauvBlancDay and show off the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc you are drinking.

I will be uncorking a 2014 Benmarl Sauvignon Blanc. Is it 5pm yet?

No comments: