Monday, November 19, 2007

Wine Night


Friday night was our monthly wine night. We had a great selection of wine. A variety of wine from all over the world.

Surprising two Hudson Valley wines were brought. A Millbrook Cabernet Franc and a Baldwin Chardonnay. Other parts of the world that were present were New Zealand and Italy.

It was a red wine night for me, so I can't comment on the New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Comments were the wine was excellent. I had some of the Millbrook Cabernet Franc. It was earthy but good. I also had a glass of each of the Italian wines. All was good, but nothing jumped out at me. Maybe it was because I was hosting wine night and busy with preparing finger foods to go with the wine.

Next month is our wine night - cookie swap. There is also talk about taking Wine Night on the road to Italy. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: