Honestly these cakeballs are amazing!! These aren't your ordinary balls! When you pop one ball in your mouth you get an immediate smile on your face. Now imagine pairing that with some wine.
The Cakeball and wine pairing menu will be:
- Salted Caramel (pictured above) with Wagner Vignoles on Saturday and Vidal Ice Wine on Sunday
- Raspberry Champagne paired with Brotherhood Blanc de Blanc
- Lemon Dream paired with Whitecliff Unoaked Chardonnay
- Doube Chocolate paired with Robibero 87 South
- Caramel Apple paired with Bad Seed Cider
If this doesn't excite you, you aren't someone like me who will eat cake for breakfast.
All the cakeballs will be available for purchase at Auntie Liana's table. The wine will be available at the wineries booths.
The seminars will be 3pm on Saturday and 4 pm on Sunday.
If cakeballs aren't your thing, I'll be doing a wine and cheese seminar on Sunday at 2pm with the Cheese Lady (Debbie) from Adams.
Cakeballs and cheese, what more can you ask for!
Get your tickets to the wine festival at http://www.hudsonvalleywinefest.com/