Monday, September 21, 2015

Blogging to X

Last month I attended the Wine Bloggers Conference in the Finger Lakes.  You must all think what a life. There is more to wine tasting at the conference.  There are portions of it that are business minded.

I had the honor to present during the conference at the seminar Blogging to X.  X being how to monetize your blog. I sat on a panel with three other blogger who I've know for quite a while . I spoke about blogging to social media consultant.  Diane Letulle  spoke about blogging to wine teach, Amy Gross spoke about blogging to magazine columnist and Terry Sullivan spoke about blogging to book author.

There is some fantastic information in this video.  I do apologize however, my tablet timed out after a half an hour and cut off part of Diane's presentation and didn't cover Terry's.  However I thought the information presented in Diane's short time was worth not being edited out.  I am sorry Terry that you weren't captured.


No comments: