Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 - An Educational Year To Come


In the past few weeks I've been deciding what can I give my readers.  I reflected to the people I've met this past year and how I've helped them or they have helped me.

Since my main goal when I began this blog back in 2006 was to educate, I want to continue to focus on that. I feel it's important the you not feel intimidated by wine or a wine list. You must realize if you like it, drink it. It's not important that I like it or your friends like it, what is important is that you like it!

In 2015 I am going to introduce Wine Word Wednesday.  This feature will be a word you will hear about wine and the definition.  Some words you might think are basic, some you might not be able to pronounce.  But what's important is that you know what it means.

Once a month I will begin to hold an hour wine class on Google+.  The first one begins on January 13.  Information can be found by visiting http://snip.ly/P2d7.  I am keeping the class size small so we can all discuss the material and everyone can learn.

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see, please feel free to send me a message or email.

Cheers

No comments: