Thursday, September 5, 2013

How to Survive a Wine Fest

With the Hudson Valley Wine Festival this weekend I thought I would give you a sneak peak at my article on "How to Survive a Wine Fest" that appears in the fall edition of Hudson Valley Wine Magazine.

In the article I talk about planning the wineries you want to taste at, when to arrive at the festival to get the most out of it and how to cleanse your palate during a long day of sipping and spitting. (yes spitting!)  Of course what to pack for your day of adventure.

You can get be the first to receive your complimentary copy of Hudson Valley Wine Magazine at the Hudson Valley Wine Festival.  Visit them in Building A.

You can also catch my seminars on Saturday and Sunday at 3pm.  I will be talking and you will be tasting the winning wines from the Hudson Valley Wine Competition.


No comments: