Monday, July 1, 2013

On Vacation

Cruise picture from 2010 with my family (last time I cruised)

Well it's July 4th week and I know many of you are on vacation.  I myself am sailing the high seas (I hope they aren't to high) this week heading to Central America and the Cayman Islands with a bunch of people I went to high school with 30 years ago.  Believe it or not, we weren't friends 30 years ago, but became friends after our high school reunion.

What ship are we sailing on...my husband refers to it as the "poop ship."  We are sailing on Carnival.  It will be interesting to see their wine list.  I'll be sharing my opinion on it when I return.

I'll be posting pictures on Instagram during my travels.  Feel free to follow me.

Have a safe and happy July 4th!!  See you back on Monday.

No comments: