Friday, May 25, 2012

Beaches and Wine

Happy Memorial Day Weekend.  This is what we've waited for all winter, right?  I don't know about you, but I have!

This weekend you will find me strolling around through Cape May, New Jersey.  Providing the sun is out, I will be parking my body on the beach and will finally have some time to read with no computer to distract me.

In the event of clouds or even on my way back to the house after a day of roasting in the sun, you might find me at one of the wineries in Cape May.  I am lucky, there are two wineries within 2 miles of my house (walking distance) Cape May Winery and Turdo are frequent stops for us on our way back from the beach.

Last year we explored a new winery Hawk Haven and this year I hope to visit Natali Vineyards.

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!  Cheers!

1 comment:

Carlo De Vito said...

Very jealous! Love Turdo and Cape May. I haven;t been able to get to Natai and Hawk Haven yet. Have a blast! Was trying to convince Dom to go down for the day from visiting my parents.