Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hudson Valley Wine Fest Recap


It was an exhausting weekend at the Hudson Valley Wine Fest.  The crowds were great both days.  It was nice to see so many Hudson Valley wineries attending this year. There were many that were first time attendees.
Craig from Palaia Vineyards (1st time at festival)



There was some great food at the festival too.  Unfortunately when I went to try the "inside out" meatballs from Savonas they were all out.  I guess they were a popular so I settled for the crab cake from Twisted Soul which was delicious.
crab cake from Twisted Soul

There were many good wines from both the Hudson Valley and the Finger Lakes to taste.  When you attend festivals like these, you can't forget about your four legged family members you leave home to guard your home.  I brought my dog home a bag of dog treats that she absolutely loves.  In fact the dog treats are in the shape of a wine bottle.  A little wine for me and a wine treat for the dog.

Here is a video recap of the festival.













No comments: